IMPACT 100 REDWOOD CIRCLE COMMITTEES
- Manages the Community Grant application and grant awarding and process
- Requests nominations for Community Grants from membership
- Sends Invitations to apply to nonprofits
- Screens all nominations for eligibility
- Sends invitations to Grant Writing Workshop
- Grant Writing workshop is given for those nominated and eligible
- Committee members read, rate, and select finalists
- After membership vote, Grant recipients announced and checks delivered by the committee
- Provides information about current community issues and challenges to support effective charitable giving
- Plans and presents quarterly ED TALKS
- Creates and maintains the website resource list
- Prepares newsletter articles on relevant topics
- Organizes about 3-5 member meetings per year, including the annual membership meeting and grant decision meeting
- Identify and secure meeting venue.
- Coordinate the event program with other committees
- Secure refreshments
- Set up and clean up the facility the day of the event
- Plan and implement periodic social/networking events
Impact Grant Committee
- Manage the Impact Grant application and grant awarding process
- Solicit nominations from the membership
- Solicit grant proposals from qualified nominees
- Establish criteria for evaluating grant applications
- Review all grant proposals and conduct site visits/interviews with semi-finalists
- Recommend three finalists for membership vote
- Manage the Impact Grant membership vote
- Partners with the winner of the Impact 100 RC Grant to support them in accomplishing those goals aligned with their accepted proposal.
- Keep Impact 100 RC membership informed of the winning agency’s activities as they progress towards completing the grant.
- Raise community visibility of both the winning agency and Impact 100 RC vis a vis the grant’s activities.
- Maintain contact with past grantees to learn about their programs and make Impact 100 RC membership aware of the organization’s current news and needs.
Marketing and Communications Committee
- Develop and maintain marketing materials
- Build awareness for the organization in the community
- Create and distribute all electronic member communications, including event registration, nominating forms, and ballots.
- Develop and maintain the Impact 100 Redwood Circle website (WordPress)
- Maintain social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Create and publish a monthly electronic newsletter
- Take pictures and create videos for use in internal and external communications.
- Recruit, acknowledge, and welcome new members.
- Formulate strategies for member recruitment and retention
- Encourage existing members to renew their memberships annually.
- Assist members in finding meaningful ways to engage with and support Impact 100 RC
Oversees the recruitment and engagement of younger generations of women to Impact 100 to bring their experiences and voices to our Impact 100 circle.
- Recruit younger women to Impact100 through community outreach, cultivation, and events
- Support the engagement of younger members through a program of enriching and vibrant opportunities and activities
- Administer the NextGen Scholarship program
- Raise awareness within the Impact 100 membership about the need for age diversity
Oversees the planning, research, implementation, and support of technologies and tools that facilitate the objectives and operations of Impact 100 Redwood Circle.
- Maintain the Wild Apricot membership database
- Reconcile the Wild Apricot and Community Foundation member database
- Support the Leadership Team relative to Google Drive
- Maintain group email addresses
- Research and implement tools to support various Committee efforts: request forms to Marketing, voting, and polling, event RSVPs, website, reporting.
- Expand the use of Wild Apricot’s capabilities
- Grow the committee
We welcome your questions and comments. You may find answers to questions on our FAQ page. If not, please use the attached Contact Us form to reach us. We will then direct your questions to the right committee or person who can help you swiftly.