- The Impact 100 Leadership Team determines if monies are available for Community Grants and the amount to be disbursed.
- The Community Grants Committee determines number of grants and grant amounts for the current year.
- Members of Impact 100 Redwood Circle nominate non-profit organizations and programs for Community Grants. Applicants must be nominated.
- All qualifying nominee organizations are emailed an Invitation to Apply for Grant letter.
- The Community Grant Committee reviews and ranks applications according to established criteria. The top 10 finalists are selected.
- A summary of the top 10 proposals is sent to Impact 100’s full membership with a ballot.
- Members vote via email to determine the awardees.
- Awards are announced to the full membership and grantees. The award check is delivered to each grantee by the Impact member who nominated the non-profit and a Community Grant Committee member.
- Grantees are invited to attend an awards event to be recognized by the full membership.
Grant recipients provide a grant report/summary at the completion of their project/program.