Our “Pioneer Year” has been amazing! Since February 2015, when we actively began to recruit Impact 100 Redwood Circle members, we have accomplished the following:
- Recruited 137 members (as of 1/16/16), raising $124,000 (includes dyads and triads)
- Formed a Leadership Team to guide the organization
- Established four strong committees with enthusiastic volunteers: Grants, Education & Events, Membership, and Marketing
- Built a hard-working Grant Committee that created the entire structure for our grant-making program
- Initiated our 2015-16 grant process, which will result in one award of $100,000 in May 2016!
Congratulations to you for whatever role you have played in our formation and successes. I look forward to continuing to build Impact 100 Redwood Circle with you in 2016!