Two exciting new membership programs are available for Impact 100 Redwood Circle.
Impact 100 members can sponsor memberships for women who they would like to introduce to our giving circle. These women could include relatives and friends, especially younger women who would enjoy participating in our volunteer work. For an application form, Click here . (The form will open in a new browser window. Save it following your browser’s save procedure.)
Impact 100 seeks to encourage participation by women in younger generations than the majority of our current members. The benefits of this goal include:
- Making our group more inclusive
- Introducing the next generation of women to philanthropy
- Bringing in women with different life experiences, which will expand the types of nonprofits that are nominated for grants
- Continuing to expand our organization, which will increase our grant-making ability
- Embracing and leveraging generational differences and approaches to philanthropy to strengthen our Circle
All members under 50 are invited to participate. The program will kick off in August and include:
- Mentorship opportunities to link younger women with members interested in sharing their experiences
- Targeted Impact 100 committee work to assist in our philanthropic mission
- Professional and personal development events
For more info, click here
In recognition of the benefits younger women would bring to our Circle, as well as the possible financial barriers to getting them involved, a scholarship program is available. It is a three-year scholarship, with increasing financial participation by the recipient each year. The goal is to have them continue on as full or dyad members after the conclusion of the three-year scholarship.
To apply, click here for the Impact 100 Redwood Circle Scholarship Grant Application. (The form will open in a new browser window. Save it following your browser’s save procedure.)
The scholarships will be funded by donations from members. A member could choose to fund a full scholarship, or the member could make a gift of any amount to the scholarship fund. The membership registration forms include a line for an optional donation to the NextGen Scholarship Fund.
To make a donation, click here for the Impact 100 Redwood Circle NextGen Scholarship Donation Form. (The form will open in a new browser window. Save it following your browser’s save procedure.)