All Impact 100 Redwood Circle members under 50 are invited to participate in our NextGen program. This program enhances the experience for younger women in our unique philanthropic organization. Participation is optional for eligible members and may be tailored to each woman’s interest and available time.
Specific opportunities for NextGen members may include:
- Mentorship opportunities with seasoned professional women
- Professional and personal development events
- Arranging enriching collective activities centered on philanthropy, community engagement, and networking
- Embracing and leveraging generational differences and approaches to philanthropy to strengthen our circle
- Target committee work to assist in our philanthropic mission
NextGen members’ anticipated time commitment is two hours per month, with flexible meeting hours and remote participation options.
NextGen Scholarship Fund
Scholarships are available for next-generation women interested in making a societal impact in their community by participating in intergenerational philanthropic opportunities as a member of Impact 100 Redwood Circle. Women from diverse backgrounds and ethnicities who have a strong commitment to understand better, foster, and financially support nonprofit organizations in Sonoma County are encouraged to apply.
Supported by the generosity of current Impact 100 Redwood Circle members, the scholarships are designed to eliminate financial barriers for women who are able to participate as an active member. All scholarship recipients are required to pay the annual $100 administrative fee.
For more information and to apply, click here the NextGen Scholarship Application.
For more information about the NextGen program, please Contact Us.